I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*!
1. I am 35, married to Laurie, have one daughter, Madaghan.
2. I enjoy movies. Alot. After I watch a movie for the first time, if I like it I will read the trivia section IMDB than watch it again with captions on.
3. I am enjoying the experience of building my own Man Cave. Wish it was a bit quicker, but good things come to those who wait.
4. Sometimes I parooze Craig’s List Wanted section to see if anyone wants any of the shit I have laying around the house. Usually..negative results.
5. I never target shoot. I keep my S&W 9mm with hollow point bullets in my locker when I am not working. I have not taken adavantage of one of the benefits of being a cop: ability to buy any gun with no waiting. Go in buy what I want walk out. Been a cop 10 years, bought zero guns.
6. My favorite show is Dexter on Showtime. It is about a serial killer that is blood analyst and works for Miami PD.He only tortures and kills bad people. Hilarity ensues.
7. Greatest invention last 5 years? The DVR.
8. I want to drive the Dalton Highway in a Jeep Wrangler with Laurie and Maddie. (in the summer with Maddie of course).
9. I do not like crowds. At all. Period.
10.Served in the US Navy as an Intelligence Specialist.-Which pretty much meant I painted hallways and got coffee for the Intel Officer.