Bringing You Up to Speed.Posted: May 24, 2013
Holy shit where do I begin? My last post was really in December? Wow. Why haven’t I written since Madaghan and I went shopping for Mommy? Well I will tell you guys sometime, just not today. Nothing drastic like open heart surgery or depression from Taco Bell going out of business, just stupid shit. Like work. We’ll leave it at that.
Now I want a fucking Chicken Baja Chalupa.
And a hard taco supreme. Fuck.
As you undoubtedly figured out by now, I am still fat so there is one update. What else?
- Got a dog
- Got a new car
- Madaghan grow up and is moving out of the house
I think the easiest way to get through all this “bringing you up to speed” bru ha ha is with pictures and some sort of timeline.
My last post was right before Christmas, so we’ll satrt there.
- Madaghan joined the swim team
And just like her Daddy, she took up drinking.:
Calm down Child Protective Services, it is fruit punch.
- We rescued a barking shit machine
Guinness is pretty cool and too damn smart for his own good. Laurie picked out a good one and has trained him well. The same can be said about her talent for picking out husbands and training them too.
Got a new car- 2013 Nissan Juke – Has AWD that can be turned off to save gas and only run on front wheel drive. Auto AC, leather, XM Satellite, perfect commuter car for me.
- Hung a new TV and rewired it so the wires won’t show.
- We went dress shopping for my sister Diane’s November wedding
- We bought a new couch. I know- (Yawn)
- Madaghan gave a presentation at the Boys and Girls Club about her new puppy. I am not 100% sure why she did, all I know is Guinness did not shit in the school.
- March 2013
- Madaghan learned how to hang a spoon on her nose. Public education system at it’s finest. Stay classy, Pine Bush.
- Laurie wanted to paint the red accent wall to gray/ green /steel blue. Color depends on the light, the sunlight and if you are male or female.
While all the painting was going on, I was busy throwing molding out the window and into the back of the truck in true red neck hill billy style- which totally worked.
- April 2013
- Finally took the knee wall down- after 10 years.
- Saw a complete moron on the George Washington Bridge on my way home from work one day:
- Had bannister installed
- Swimming Awards Banquet
- Went to my friend’s dental practice grand opening. He had a face painter and all the popcorn you can eat. Clever marketing me thinks.
- We went and saw Kathy Griffen at some theater in Kingston NY. She is funny. And short.
- Got a new seat for the ye olde tractor. The old one ripped because some asshat sat on it with a screwdriver in his pocket. And yes, I would be that asshat.
Almost done. Hang in there.
- May 2013
- Put new lights around the deck
- Madaghan went to the dentist
- And finally…stained the bar floor!
So that is a quick down and dirty bring you up to speed post. I will try to write on a more regular basis especially since Madaghan as so much shit going on in her life that provides plenty of blog material. Yes, I am so glad you asked- I will still write more detailed bar build posts.