Bar Build 035: To-Do ListPosted: July 19, 2010
Over the last month or so I have made some progress on Bar Build 2010. What have I done you ask?
- Re wired the flatscreen tv by the jukebox
- Got the Ipod docking station to play through the jukebox (finally) By the way, wiring CAT-5 cable sucks.
- Added another light switch to control both bar lights and overhead lights. I got to damn lazy walking around the bar just to turn them off. Now, I can turn the all off from one location.
- Finally got the Direct-TV reciever boxed into the wall above the TV.
What’s up next?
- Sqaure away all the speaker-wire.
- Run more speaker wire from jukebox to outside, under the deck
- Order another custom rack from Mid Atlantic for the Direct TV recievers.
- Drywall the two exposed walls.
I think that should do it for now. The custom racks are expensive, and I am sure drywall will not be cheap.
I guess I could do the drywall myself but there are certains things I feel better left to the professionals. Plumbing, electrical, and drywall. Drywall is one of the items that is almost an artform and when done wrong everyone sees it and knows it. Poor drywall can make everything else look like shit. So, to me it is worth the added expense.
Onto Monoprice.com to get the speaker wire connections.