Bar Build 026Posted: September 21, 2009
You may have noticed that the days are getting shorter and the nights are forever without you. I am a big John Ford Coley fan, you’ll have to forgive me.
With almost no daylight left by the time I get home, Bar Build is now once again front and center. What is left to do you ask? We’ll come on along I’ll take you to a Lullabuy on Broadway. (Sorry).
Here is what I am begging for now:
Free beer coupled with the ability to listen to any song that has ever been recorded just by touching a screen is a testament to the times we live in. This touch screen monitor has been added to my Christmas WishList.
Plenty of chances left for me to injure myself:
- Floor in bathroom to be torn up
- Floor in hallway to be torn up
- Wood floor needs to be put down
- Footrail installed on bar
- Rocks need to go up on the walls
- Walls need to go up for rocks.
- Finish wainscotting
- In-ceiling speakers need to be bought and installed
- Said speakers need to have their wires run
- Computer converted to jukebox
- Stereo Receiver installed into the wall
- Wires run to receiver
- TV hung on the wall
- Outlet installed for said TV
- Direct TV run to said TV
- Nintendo Wii installed to said TV
- Pellet Stove moved right 4 feet
- L-shaped bench to be built
- Ceiling installed
- Walls painted (color suggestions?)
- Pictures hung
- Plan party