Oh Scrap!Posted: August 25, 2009
Woody tagged me to list 10 honest things about myself. It all started with this post: Woody’s Honest Scrap.
In interest of being a team player, and not wanting to disappoint, here it goes: Oh before I begin I should note this is a family orientated blog, so it’ll be clean. Which is a shame, I have some stories. That is another blog for another time.
Get on with it! You’re babbling.
*sighs* Here it goes:
I sped. I followed too closely. I ran a stop sign. I almost hit a Chevy. I sped some more. I failed to yield at a crosswalk. I changed lanes at the intersection. I changed lanes without signaling while running a red light and *speeding*!
Ok sorry for the last bit. Here we go.
1. I hate writing about myself. I like to write on external observations.
2. I enjoy movies. Alot. After I watch a movie for the first time, if I like it I will read the trivia section IMDB than watch it again with captions on.
3. I am enjoying the experience of building my own Man Cave. Wish it was a bit quicker, but good things come to those who wait.
4. Sometime I parooze Craig’s List Wanted section to see if anyone wants any of the shit I have laying around the house. Usually..negative results.
5. Unlike Woody, who is a crackshot with his 9mm, I am good enough to pass the police academy. I never target shoot. I keep my S&W 9mm with hollow point bullets in my locker when I am not working. I have not taken adavantage of one of the benefits of being a cop-ability to buy any gun with no waiting. Go in buy what I want walk out. Been a cop 10 years, bought zero guns.
6. My favorite show is Dexter on Showtime. It is about a serial killer that is works for Miami PD as a blood specialist. Hilarity ensues.
7. Greatest invention last 5 years? The DVR.
8. I want to drive the Dalton Highway in Jeep Wrangler with Laurie and Maddie. (in the summer with Maddie of course).
9. I do not like crowds. At all. Period.
10.I am a founding father of a fraternity during the one year I attended SUNY Delhi. The fraternity, TDX, is still active 16+ years later.